Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

Featured Image

The future! πŸš€

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is the future because it is always in front of you, yet you can never actually see it. Just like when you're walking, you can't see what lies ahead, but you know it's there. So, keep looking forward and embrace the mystery of what's to come! πŸ˜‰

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Riddle: What is easy to get into but hard to get out of? πŸ•³οΈ

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Short Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has many keys, but it can't open a single lock because... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Are you ready to embark on a mi... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has keys, but those keys are used to produce musical so... Read More

What has a face but can't smile?

What has a face but can't smile?

A clock! It always has a face, but it can never smile, even if it's having a great time! Tick-toc... Read More

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journ... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About