Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Featured Image

A glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's definitely not alive, but it has a thumb and four fingers to keep your hands warm and cozy! So, whenever you're feeling chilly, just slip on a glove and give your fingers a little party! πŸŽ‰πŸ§€πŸŽŠ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a 🍷 bottle!

Explan... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Short Answer: A deck of cards! ♠️❀️♦️♣️

Explanation: A deck of cards has a... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer is a πŸ•―οΈcandleπŸ•―οΈ!

Explanation: When a candle is young (newly lit), it ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is πŸ€”"A rainbow!" 🌈

Explanation: A rainbow is a beautiful phenom... Read More

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has many keys, but it can't open a single lock because... Read More

What has hands but can't clap?

What has hands but can't clap?

A clock! It has hands to tell the time, but it can't clap because, well, it's just too tick-tocky... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About