Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a bottom at the top?

Featured Image

The answer to the riddle "What has a bottom at the top?" is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: Well, legs are quite mischievous, you know! They start at the bottom of our bodies, but they somehow manage to sneak their way up and end up at the top. Silly legs, always trying to defy gravity! πŸ™ƒ Guess they just wanted a better view from up there! So, next time you see someone with their bottom at the top, don't be alarmed, it's just their legs playing pranks on them! πŸ˜„πŸ¦΅

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! It's full of holes, but it can still hold water and keep things squeaky clean!

... Read More
What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's like a little hand without a life of its own, just waiting to get cozy on... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Short Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils ... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A GLOVE! 🧀

Explanation: A glove fits the description because it has a thumb and four fi... Read More

What has hands but can't clap?

What has hands but can't clap?

A clock! It has hands to tell the time, but it can't clap because, well, it's just too tick-tocky... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About