Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Featured Image

Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that is taken from a mine and then it's all cozy in a wooden case. But when it's needed, we just sharpen it away until it becomes tiny and we throw it away! Poor little pencil, it's like going from the mine to a fancy wooden hotel only to end up as a tiny stub. But hey, that's life for a pencil! πŸ˜„πŸŒŸ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: πŸ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

Short answer: A cold! 🀧

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're exposed to the vi... Read More

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Are you ready to exercise your brai... Read More

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

What has hands but can't clap?

What has hands but can't clap?

A clock! It has hands to tell the time, but it can't clap because, well, it's just too tick-tocky... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

Short Answer: Clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face (with numbers or hands) but it can... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

The answer is a promise! 🀞

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangibl... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is "a doughnut"! 🍩

Explanation: A doughnut perfectly fits the desc... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About