Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Featured Image

A sponge! 🧽 It's full of holes, but it still holds water like a champ! 🌊🀩

Explanation: A sponge is a household item that has many tiny holes all over it, yet it has the amazing ability to absorb and retain water. Despite its holey appearance, it never fails to do its job and keep the water locked in. Just like a little water-holding hero! πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¦

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Short Answer: The letter "M"

Explanation: The letter "M" comes once in... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

Towel! 🀣πŸ”₯πŸ’¦

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it ... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire πŸ”₯

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

What has hands but can't clap?

What has hands but can't clap?

A clock! It has hands to tell the time, but it can't clap because, well, it's just too tick-tocky... Read More

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer is a 🎻 violin! 🎻

Explanation: A violin has a neck but no head because it... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! It's full of holes, but it can still hold water and keep things squeaky clean!

... Read More
Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer to the riddle is: A 🀫JOKE! πŸŽ‰

Explanation: A joke is something that has an... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About