Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Featured Image

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to a letter or a postcard, going from one corner of the globe to another. However, it always stays in the corner of the envelope or postcard it's stuck to. It's like a little adventurous traveler that never leaves its cozy corner! ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Short Answer: A stamp! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ 

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it i... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

A deck of cards! It's always ready to play, but its heart won't skip a beat!

... Read More
What has a face but can't smile?

What has a face but can't smile?

A clock! It always has a face, but it can never smile, even if it's having a great time! Tick-toc... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! It's full of holes, but it can still hold water and keep things squeaky clean!

... Read More
What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

The answer is "a cold"! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're expos... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! ๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! ๐Ÿƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! ๐Ÿ“ฎโœˆ๏ธ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world on letters and packag... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About