Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Featured Image

Short Answer: A stamp! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ 

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to a letter or a postcard, yet it stays in the corner of that mail throughout its journey. Just like us, who can explore the entire globe while staying cozy in our own little corner of the world. So, next time you receive a letter with a stamp, remember that even a small corner can hold big adventures! ๐Ÿ’Œโœˆ๏ธ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! ๐Ÿš€

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is the future because it is always ... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! ๐Ÿ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain ๐ŸŒง๏ธ

Explanation: Rain always falls from the sky, but it never goes back up! Just ... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! ๐Ÿฆต

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" โœ๏ธ

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

A candle!

... Read More
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! โœ๏ธ

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

What has a ring but no finger?

What has a ring but no finger?

A telephone! It rings, but it definitely doesn't have fingers!

... Read More
What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

The answer is "a cold"! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're expos... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A glove! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ–๏ธ It's definitely not alive, but it has a thumb and four fingers to keep your ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About