Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and spontaneous, it's usually much harder to find a way out of it. It's like stepping into quicksand, the more you struggle, the deeper you sink! So, it's better to stay out of trouble in the first place and keep those happy vibes flowing! πŸ˜„πŸ™Œ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a ring but no finger?

What has a ring but no finger?

A telephone! It rings, but it definitely doesn't have fingers!

... Read More
What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's definitely not alive, but it has a thumb and four fingers to keep your ... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain 🌧️

Explanation: Rain always falls from the sky, but it never goes back up! Just ... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Short Answer: The letter "M"

Explanation: The letter "M" comes once in... Read More

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Are you ready to put your think... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! 🧽

Explanation: A towel is something that gets wet while drying because it abso... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

A deck of cards! It's always ready to play, but its heart won't skip a beat!

... Read More
I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire πŸ”₯

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

What has a mouth but can't talk?

What has a mouth but can't talk?

Answer: A river 🌊

Explanation: A river has a mouth where it meets the ocean or another ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About