Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a neck but no head?

Featured Image

A bottle! 🍾

Explanation: A bottle has a long neck but no head like a human or an animal. It's where you pour out your favorite drink to enjoy! Cheers! πŸ₯‚

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer to the riddle is "Your name!" πŸŽ‰

Explanation: Your name belongs to ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain! It comes down from the sky but never goes back up.

... Read More
What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's like a little hand without a life of its own, just waiting to get cozy on... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

Answer: Your name! πŸ˜„

Explanation: Your name is something that belongs to you, but it is... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's definitely not alive, but it has a thumb and four fingers to keep your ... Read More

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

The answer is a promise! 🀞

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangibl... Read More

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has keys, but those keys are used to produce musical so... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About