Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

Featured Image

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's tall because it hasn't been burned much. But as it grows older and gets used, it becomes shorter as it slowly melts away. Just like our birthdays, we start tall and then get shorter with each passing year! πŸ˜‰πŸŽ‚

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journ... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! πŸšΏπŸ”œπŸ§½πŸ˜„

Explanation: When we use a towel to dry ourselves after a shower... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Short Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is πŸ€”"A rainbow!" 🌈

Explanation: A rainbow is a beautiful phenom... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is "a doughnut"! 🍩

Explanation: A doughnut perfectly fits the desc... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The answer to the riddle is... the future! πŸš€βœ¨

Explanation: The future is always in fr... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's definitely not alive, but it has a thumb and four fingers to keep your ... Read More

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has many keys, but it can't open a single lock because... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer is a 🎻 violin! 🎻

Explanation: A violin has a neck but no head because it... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has keys, but those keys are used to produce musical so... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About