Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Featured Image

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: πŸ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a mine where graphite is found, and then it's placed inside a wooden case – the pencil itself! When we need to use the pencil, we sharpen it, and as we do so, we throw away the shavings. Those shavings are what we needed and used! πŸ˜„πŸŽ‰ So, the pencil is playfully teasing us, saying "Hey, you only need me for my shavings! But don't worry, I'll be here whenever you need to jot down something!" πŸ“βœοΈ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Are you ready to embark on a mind-b... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

A candle!

... Read More
What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Sponge! πŸ§½πŸ’¦

Explanation: A sponge is full of holes, but despite that, it has the amaz... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

What has a face but can't smile?

What has a face but can't smile?

A clock! It always has a face, but it can never smile, even if it's having a great time! Tick-toc... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Short Answer: A stamp! 🌍🏠

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it i... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer is a 🎻 violin! 🎻

Explanation: A violin has a neck but no head because it... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! πŸš€

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is the future because it is always... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About