Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Featured Image

Short Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils are made from graphite, which is mined from the earth. They are then encased in a wooden body. When we need to use a pencil, we sharpen it and eventually throw away the worn-out tip. It's a funny cycle of taking something from nature, enclosing it in wood, and eagerly tossing it aside when it becomes too short to use. πŸŒ³πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ But hey, that's why we always have a bunch of pencils lying around! So, remember to keep your creativity flowing and your pencils sharpened! Happy writing! πŸŽ‰πŸ“

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?

What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?

Answer: A map! πŸ—ΊοΈ

Explanation: A map has cities marked on it, but no actual houses. I... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! It has keys but can't open locks, only melodies!

... Read More
What has a face but can't smile?

What has a face but can't smile?

A clock! It always has a face, but it can never smile, even if it's having a great time! Tick-toc... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Riddle: What is easy to get into but hard to get out of? πŸ•³οΈ

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: πŸ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has many keys, but it can't open a single lock because... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About