Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

Featured Image

The answer to the riddle is "Your name!" ๐ŸŽ‰

Explanation: Your name belongs to you, but it is used more by others when they call or refer to you. It's like having a super popular name that everyone loves to say! ๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The answer to the riddle is... the future! ๐Ÿš€โœจ

Explanation: The future is always in fr... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

Short answer: A cold! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're exposed to the vi... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A glove! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ–๏ธ It's definitely not alive, but it has a thumb and four fingers to keep your ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! ๐Ÿƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

The answer is a promise! ๐Ÿคž

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangibl... Read More

What has a mouth but can't talk?

What has a mouth but can't talk?

Answer: A river ๐ŸŒŠ

Explanation: A river has a mouth where it meets the ocean or another ... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! ๐Ÿงฝ

Explanation: A towel is something that gets wet while drying because it abso... Read More

What has hands but can't clap?

What has hands but can't clap?

A clock! It has hands to tell the time, but it can't clap because, well, it's just too tick-tocky... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! ๐Ÿš€

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is the future because it is always ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About