Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

Featured Image

The answer to the riddle is... the future! πŸš€βœ¨

Explanation: The future is always in front of us because it's the direction we're heading towards, but we can't actually see it. It's like trying to see through a brick wall or finding your keys in the Bermuda Triangle! πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ”πŸ”’ So, keep smiling and embrace the mystery of what lies ahead, because adventures await! πŸŒˆπŸŒŸπŸ—ΊοΈ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer to the riddle is: A 🀫JOKE! πŸŽ‰

Explanation: A joke is something that has an... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

The letter "M"! πŸ•’

Explanation: The letter "M" appears once in the w... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle "What has a bottom at the top?" is a leg! 🦡

Explana... Read More

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has keys, but those keys are used to produce musical so... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

Short answer: A cold! 🀧

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're exposed to the vi... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Short Answer: A stamp! 🌍🏠

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it i... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

Towel! 🀣πŸ”₯πŸ’¦

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Riddle: What is easy to get into but hard to get out of? πŸ•³οΈ

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

Answer: Your name! πŸ˜„

Explanation: Your name is something that belongs to you, but it is... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About