Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What has a face but can't smile?

Featured Image

A clock! It always has a face, but it can never smile, even if it's having a great time! Tick-tock, time is always serious business for our friendly clock!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! ๐Ÿƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

Towel! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it ... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Sponge! ๐Ÿงฝ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Explanation: A sponge is full of holes, but despite that, it has the amaz... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! ๐Ÿฆต

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! โœ๏ธ

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! ๐Ÿ“ฎโœˆ๏ธ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world on letters and packag... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" โœ๏ธ

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: ๐Ÿ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Are you ready to embark on a mi... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! ๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About