Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face (with numbers or hands) but it can't talk or eat. It just ticks away the time! πŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: πŸ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer to the riddle is "Your name!" πŸŽ‰

Explanation: Your name belongs to ... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A GLOVE! 🧀

Explanation: A glove fits the description because it has a thumb and four fi... Read More

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

A deck of cards! It's always ready to play, but its heart won't skip a beat!

... Read More
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer to the riddle is: A 🀫JOKE! πŸŽ‰

Explanation: A joke is something that has an... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About