Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Featured Image

Answer: Fire πŸ”₯

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consumes everything in its path. Although I don't have lungs, I need air to survive and keep burning brighter. But be careful, because water kills me! It's like I'm allergic to a refreshing splash πŸ˜…πŸŒŠ So remember, if you see me dancing and crackling, just keep the water away and let me shine! πŸ”₯πŸ’ƒ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

The letter "M"! πŸ•’

Explanation: The letter "M" appears once in the w... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

A deck of cards! It's always ready to play, but its heart won't skip a beat!

... Read More
What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾

Explanation: A bottle has a long neck but no head like a human or an animal... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is πŸ€”"A rainbow!" 🌈

Explanation: A rainbow is a beautiful phenom... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

Short answer: A cold! 🀧

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're exposed to the vi... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a 🍷 bottle!

Explan... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer to the riddle is: A 🀫JOKE! πŸŽ‰

Explanation: A joke is something that has an... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has many keys, but it can't open a single lock because... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About