Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

Featured Image

A piano! ๐ŸŽน

Explanation: A piano has many keys, but it can't open a single lock because it's meant to produce musical notes, not to unlock doors. Just imagine a poor piano trying to open a door with all its keys while making beautiful music! ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! ๐Ÿš€

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is the future because it is always ... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! ๐ŸŽน

Explanation: A piano has keys, but those keys are used to produce musical so... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

The answer is "a cold"! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're expos... Read More

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Are you ready to embark on a mi... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! โœ๏ธ

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

What has a ring but no finger?

What has a ring but no finger?

A telephone! It rings, but it definitely doesn't have fingers!

... Read More
What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Short Answer: A stamp! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ 

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it i... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Short Answer: A deck of cards! โ™ ๏ธโค๏ธโ™ฆ๏ธโ™ฃ๏ธ

Explanation: A deck of cards has a... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! ๐Ÿงฝ It's full of holes, but it still holds water like a champ! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿคฉ

Explana... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: ๐Ÿ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About