Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What gets wet while drying?

Featured Image

Towel! 🀣πŸ”₯πŸ’¦

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it also dries itself as it absorbs the water. It's like a magical cycle! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ’«

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer is a πŸ•―οΈcandleπŸ•―οΈ!

Explanation: When a candle is young (newly lit), it ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Short Answer: A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is a joke! Jokes can be ... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer to the riddle is "Your name!" πŸŽ‰

Explanation: Your name belongs to ... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

The letter "M"! πŸ•’

Explanation: The letter "M" appears once in the w... Read More

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

The answer is a promise! 🀞

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangibl... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Short Answer: The letter "M"

Explanation: The letter "M" comes once in... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About