Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Featured Image

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can happen in the blink of an eye. However, finding a way out can be quite challenging and may require a lot of effort and clever thinking. It's like stepping into a sticky situation and struggling to break free from its grasp. Just like trying to untangle yourself from a messy situation, getting out of trouble can be quite the adventure! So, be careful and avoid getting into trouble in the first place! πŸ˜‰πŸš«πŸš§

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer is a πŸ•―οΈcandleπŸ•―οΈ!

Explanation: When a candle is young (newly lit), it ... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! It's full of holes, but it can still hold water and keep things squeaky clean!

... Read More
What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer is "your name." πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

Explanation: Your name belongs to you, ... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A GLOVE! 🧀

Explanation: A glove fits the description because it has a thumb and four fi... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

A deck of cards! It's always ready to play, but its heart won't skip a beat!

... Read More
What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a 🍷 bottle!

Explan... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Short Answer: A deck of cards! ♠️❀️♦️♣️

Explanation: A deck of cards has a... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Short Answer: A stamp! 🌍🏠

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it i... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! πŸš€

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is the future because it is always... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About