Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Featured Image

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made from graphite, which is taken from a mine, and it is usually stored in a wooden case. When the pencil is needed, we sharpen it by throwing away the old, dull part. And voila! A fresh, sharp pencil ready to be used! πŸ˜„πŸ–οΈ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Are you ready to put your think... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a 🍷 bottle!

Explan... Read More

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer is "your name." πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

Explanation: Your name belongs to you, ... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain 🌧️

Explanation: Rain always falls from the sky, but it never goes back up! Just ... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

Short Answer: Clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face (with numbers or hands) but it can... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾

Explanation: A bottle has a long neck but no head like a human or an animal... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

Answer: Your name! πŸ˜„

Explanation: Your name is something that belongs to you, but it is... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About