Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

Featured Image

A candle!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Short Answer: The letter "M"

Explanation: The letter "M" comes once in... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

The letter "M"! πŸ•’

Explanation: The letter "M" appears once in the w... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: πŸ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain! It comes down from the sky but never goes back up.

... Read More
What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾

Explanation: A bottle has a long neck but no head like a human or an animal... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer is a 🎻 violin! 🎻

Explanation: A violin has a neck but no head because it... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

Towel! 🀣πŸ”₯πŸ’¦

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About