Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What gets wet while drying?

Featured Image

A towel! ๐Ÿงฝ

Explanation: A towel is something that gets wet while drying because it absorbs water when it is wet, but when you use it to dry something else, it helps to make things dry. It's like a magical drying companion! ๐ŸŒŸ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock โฐ

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain! It comes down from the sky but never goes back up.

... Read More
What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

The answer is a promise! ๐Ÿคž

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangibl... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath ๐Ÿ’จ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

Towel! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it ... Read More

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Are you ready to embark on a mi... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Short Answer: A deck of cards! โ™ ๏ธโค๏ธโ™ฆ๏ธโ™ฃ๏ธ

Explanation: A deck of cards has a... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain ๐ŸŒง๏ธ

Explanation: Rain always falls from the sky, but it never goes back up! Just ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer to the riddle is: A ๐ŸคซJOKE! ๐ŸŽ‰

Explanation: A joke is something that has an... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! ๐Ÿฆต

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About