Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Featured Image

A sponge! It's full of holes, but it can still hold water and keep things squeaky clean!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is "a doughnut"! 🍩

Explanation: A doughnut perfectly fits the desc... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

A glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's definitely not alive, but it has a thumb and four fingers to keep your ... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

Answer: Your name! πŸ˜„

Explanation: Your name is something that belongs to you, but it is... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Are you ready to embark on a mi... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Short Answer: A stamp! 🌍🏠

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it i... Read More

What has a mouth but can't talk?

What has a mouth but can't talk?

A mailbox! πŸ“¬ It's always got a mouth but never says a word! πŸ˜„βœ‰οΈπŸ€

Explanation:... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

A candle!

... Read More
What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Are you ready to put your think... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Short Answer: The letter "M"

Explanation: The letter "M" comes once in... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About