Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Featured Image

Short Answer: A deck of cards! โ™ ๏ธโค๏ธโ™ฆ๏ธโ™ฃ๏ธ

Explanation: A deck of cards has a heart suit (โค๏ธ), but no matter how much you shuffle or deal the cards, the hearts on the cards will never actually beat like a real heart! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a ๐Ÿท bottle!

Explan... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! ๐Ÿš€

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is the future because it is always... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! ๐Ÿ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Short Answer: A pencil! โœ๏ธ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils ... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain! It comes down from the sky but never goes back up.

... Read More
What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! ๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What has a mouth but can't talk?

What has a mouth but can't talk?

Answer: A river ๐ŸŒŠ

Explanation: A river has a mouth where it meets the ocean or another ... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

The answer is "a cold"! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're expos... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About