Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

Featured Image

The answer is a promise! ๐Ÿคž

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangible, you can't really hold it in your hand. But breaking a promise? Oh boy, that's a whole other story! It's like a delicate little thing that shatters into a million tiny pieces when it's not kept. So remember, folks, always keep your promises, unless you want to be known as the promise breaker! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ”จ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! ๐Ÿš€

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is the future because it is always... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath ๐Ÿ’จ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journ... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock โฐ

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Short Answer: A pencil! โœ๏ธ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils ... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! ๐Ÿš€

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is the future because it is always ... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer is "your name." ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Explanation: Your name belongs to you, ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is "a doughnut"! ๐Ÿฉ

Explanation: A doughnut perfectly fits the desc... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

Short answer: A cold! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're exposed to the vi... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About