Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a mouth but can't talk?

Featured Image

A mailbox! πŸ“¬ It's always got a mouth but never says a word! πŸ˜„βœ‰οΈπŸ€

Explanation: A mailbox has a slot or opening that resembles a mouth, but it cannot actually talk or make any sounds. The humor comes from imagining a mailbox trying to communicate verbally, which is quite amusing. The emoji πŸ“¬ represents the mailbox, while πŸ˜„ and 🀐 represent the cheerful and silent nature of the mailbox, respectively.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Are you ready to embark on a mind-b... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

Short Answer: Clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face (with numbers or hands) but it can... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

The letter "M"! πŸ•’

Explanation: The letter "M" appears once in the w... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

What has a ring but no finger?

What has a ring but no finger?

A telephone! It rings, but it definitely doesn't have fingers!

... Read More
What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's like a little hand without a life of its own, just waiting to get cozy on... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About