Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Featured Image

Glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's like a little hand without a life of its own, just waiting to get cozy on your hand! 🧀 Plus, it's always ready for a high-five! πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Sponge! πŸ§½πŸ’¦

Explanation: A sponge is full of holes, but despite that, it has the amaz... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire πŸ”₯

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

A candle!

... Read More
What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The answer to the riddle is... the future! πŸš€βœ¨

Explanation: The future is always in fr... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer is "your name." πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

Explanation: Your name belongs to you, ... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! πŸš€

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is the future because it is always... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a 🍷 bottle!

Explan... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About