Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has keys but can't open locks?

Featured Image

A piano! It has keys but can't open locks, only melodies!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer is a 🎻 violin! 🎻

Explanation: A violin has a neck but no head because it... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

A candle!

... Read More
Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Are you ready to embark on a mind-b... Read More

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Enigma Unveiled: 25 Mystifying Riddles to Tickle Your Mind

Are you ready to embark on a mi... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! 🧽

Explanation: A towel is something that gets wet while drying because it abso... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

A deck of cards! It's always ready to play, but its heart won't skip a beat!

... Read More
What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain 🌧️

Explanation: Rain always falls from the sky, but it never goes back up! Just ... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Short Answer: The letter "M"

Explanation: The letter "M" comes once in... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Short Answer: A deck of cards! ♠️❀️♦️♣️

Explanation: A deck of cards has a... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Sponge! πŸ§½πŸ’¦

Explanation: A sponge is full of holes, but despite that, it has the amaz... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About