Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What comes down but never goes up?

Featured Image

Rain! It comes down from the sky but never goes back up.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! ๐Ÿš€

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is the future because it is always ... Read More

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Are you ready to exercise your brai... Read More

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

What has many keys but can't open a single lock?

A piano! ๐ŸŽน

Explanation: A piano has many keys, but it can't open a single lock because... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: ๐Ÿ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

A joke! ๐Ÿƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked ... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is "a doughnut"! ๐Ÿฉ

Explanation: A doughnut perfectly fits the desc... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath ๐Ÿ’จ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! ๐Ÿฆต

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! ๐Ÿ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About