Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What can be cracked, made, told, and played?

Featured Image

A joke! πŸƒ

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a joke because jokes can be cracked (as in "cracking a joke"), made (as in creating a joke), told (as in sharing a joke with others), and played (as in playing a funny joke on someone). Adding a touch of humor to the explanation with an emoji amplifies the cheerful and creative style.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Sponge! πŸ§½πŸ’¦

Explanation: A sponge is full of holes, but despite that, it has the amaz... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! 🧽 It's full of holes, but it still holds water like a champ! 🌊🀩

Explana... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

Short answer: A cold! 🀧

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're exposed to the vi... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath πŸ’¨

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Short Answer: A deck of cards! ♠️❀️♦️♣️

Explanation: A deck of cards has a... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! It has keys but can't open locks, only melodies!

... Read More
What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The future! πŸš€

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is the future because it is always ... Read More

What has a mouth but can't talk?

What has a mouth but can't talk?

A mailbox! πŸ“¬ It's always got a mouth but never says a word! πŸ˜„βœ‰οΈπŸ€

Explanation:... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About