Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has an end but no beginning?

Featured Image

The answer is πŸ€”"A rainbow!" 🌈

Explanation: A rainbow is a beautiful phenomenon that appears after rain, but it doesn't have a specific starting point. It seems like it just magically appears with its vibrant colors and then fades away. Just like a rainbow, life's little mysteries can be both puzzling and enchanting! πŸŒˆπŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

Short Answer: Clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face (with numbers or hands) but it can... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! It has keys but can't open locks, only melodies!

... Read More
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it is attached to lett... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

Answer: Your name! πŸ˜„

Explanation: Your name is something that belongs to you, but it is... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?

What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?

Answer: A map! πŸ—ΊοΈ

Explanation: A map has cities marked on it, but no actual houses. I... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Short Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils ... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire πŸ”₯

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer is a πŸ•―οΈcandleπŸ•―οΈ!

Explanation: When a candle is young (newly lit), it ... Read More

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Are you ready to embark on a mind-b... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About