Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?

Featured Image

Answer: A map! πŸ—ΊοΈ

Explanation: A map has cities marked on it, but no actual houses. It also shows forests, but it doesn't have any real trees. Additionally, it displays rivers, but doesn't contain any actual water. So, the answer to this riddle is a map! πŸŒπŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer is a 🎻 violin! 🎻

Explanation: A violin has a neck but no head because it... Read More

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle "What has a bottom at the top?" is a leg! 🦡

Explana... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a 🍷 bottle!

Explan... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! πŸšΏπŸ”œπŸ§½πŸ˜„

Explanation: When we use a towel to dry ourselves after a shower... Read More

What has hands but can't clap?

What has hands but can't clap?

A clock! It has hands to tell the time, but it can't clap because, well, it's just too tick-tocky... Read More

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Glove! πŸ‘‹πŸ–οΈ It's like a little hand without a life of its own, just waiting to get cozy on... Read More

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

The answer is a promise! 🀞

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangibl... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer to the riddle is "Your name!" πŸŽ‰

Explanation: Your name belongs to ... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About