Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

Featured Image

I am a coin!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

The answer to the riddle "What has a neck but no head?" is a ๐Ÿท bottle!

Explan... Read More

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Are you ready to put your think... Read More

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?

Answer: Breath ๐Ÿ’จ

Explanation: The answer to this riddle is "breath." A breath... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

A stamp! ๐Ÿ“ฎโœˆ๏ธ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world on letters and packag... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

The answer is "a cold"! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're expos... Read More

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

What belongs to you but is used more by others?

The answer to the riddle is "Your name!" ๐ŸŽ‰

Explanation: Your name belongs to ... Read More

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer is a ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธcandle๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ!

Explanation: When a candle is young (newly lit), it ... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! ๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿงฝ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: When we use a towel to dry ourselves after a shower... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer to the riddle is: A ๐ŸคซJOKE! ๐ŸŽ‰

Explanation: A joke is something that has an... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About