Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What can you catch, but not throw?

Featured Image

Short answer: A cold! 🀧

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're exposed to the virus, but you can't exactly throw it to someone else! It's a playful way to remind ourselves that catching a cold is not something we willingly pass on to others. So, take care and stay healthy! πŸ˜„πŸŒ‘οΈ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Solving Secrets: 25 Riddles That Will Make You Think Twice

Are you ready to put your think... Read More

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?

A clock ⏰

Explanation: A clock has a face with numbers or markings, but it doesn't talk ... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! 🧽 It's full of holes, but it still holds water like a champ! 🌊🀩

Explana... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! πŸšΏπŸ”œπŸ§½πŸ˜„

Explanation: When we use a towel to dry ourselves after a shower... Read More

What has an end but no beginning?

What has an end but no beginning?

The answer is "a doughnut"! 🍩

Explanation: A doughnut perfectly fits the desc... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The answer to the riddle is... the future! πŸš€βœ¨

Explanation: The future is always in fr... Read More

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Mind Benders: 25 Challenging Riddles to Test Your Wits

Are you ready to embark on a mind-b... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: πŸ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire πŸ”₯

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

A sponge! It's full of holes, but it can still hold water and keep things squeaky clean!

... Read More
What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has keys, but those keys are used to produce musical so... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About