Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What has a ring but no finger?

Featured Image

A telephone! It rings, but it definitely doesn't have fingers!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Glove! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ–๏ธ It's like a little hand without a life of its own, just waiting to get cozy on... Read More

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

The answer to the riddle is a STAMP! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the w... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

Towel! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it ... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! ๐Ÿคงโ„๏ธ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?

What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?

Answer: A map! ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ

Explanation: A map has cities marked on it, but no actual houses. I... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

The answer is "a cold"! ๐Ÿคง

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're expos... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle is a leg! ๐Ÿฆต

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! ๐Ÿพ

Explanation: A bottle has a long neck but no head like a human or an animal... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Quick Answer: Trouble! ๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: Getting into trouble is often effortless and can ... Read More

What has a mouth but can't talk?

What has a mouth but can't talk?

Answer: A river ๐ŸŒŠ

Explanation: A river has a mouth where it meets the ocean or another ... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer is "a pencil!"

Explanation: ๐Ÿ“ Imagine a pencil being taken from a ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿง

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About