Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Featured Image

A GLOVE! 🧀

Explanation: A glove fits the description because it has a thumb and four fingers, just like a hand, but it is not alive. It's a playful riddle that brings a smile to your face, imagining a lively glove with its own little personality. So, don't be fooled, it's not a hand but a trusty old glove! πŸ€—

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

urmom (Guest) on April 15, 2024

glove

Related Posts

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

Towel! 🀣πŸ”₯πŸ’¦

Explanation: A towel gets wet when we use it to dry ourselves, but it ... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

A candle!

... Read More
What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

What has a ring but no finger?

What has a ring but no finger?

A telephone! It rings, but it definitely doesn't have fingers!

... Read More
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The answer to the riddle is... the future! πŸš€βœ¨

Explanation: The future is always in fr... Read More

What can you catch, but not throw?

What can you catch, but not throw?

The answer is "a cold"! 🀧

Explanation: You can catch a cold when you're expos... Read More

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight

Are you ready to exercise your brai... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is "a pencil!" ✏️

Explanation: A pencil is made fro... Read More

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer: Fire πŸ”₯

Explanation: I am not alive, but I grow because fire spreads and consume... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About