Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has hands but can't clap?

Featured Image

A clock! It has hands to tell the time, but it can't clap because, well, it's just too tick-tocky!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Puzzling Fun: 25 Riddles to Keep You Guessing

Are you ready for a delightful challenge to ... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! 🧽

Explanation: A towel is something that gets wet while drying because it abso... Read More

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I have a head, a tail, but no body. What am I?

I am a coin!

... Read More
Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journ... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! 🎹

Explanation: A piano has keys, but those keys are used to produce musical so... Read More

What has a face but can't smile?

What has a face but can't smile?

A clock! It always has a face, but it can never smile, even if it's having a great time! Tick-toc... Read More

What can you catch but not throw?

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold! πŸ€§β„οΈ

Explanation: The riddle refers to catching a cold, which is something y... Read More

What gets wet while drying?

What gets wet while drying?

A towel! πŸšΏπŸ”œπŸ§½πŸ˜„

Explanation: When we use a towel to dry ourselves after a shower... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle "What has a bottom at the top?" is a leg! 🦡

Explana... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

A candle!

... Read More
What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain! It comes down from the sky but never goes back up.

... Read More
What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About