Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a bottom at the top?

Featured Image

The answer to the riddle is a leg! 🦡

Explanation: A leg has a bottom (foot) at the top (where you would typically expect the top of something to be). It's quite funny because our minds are naturally conditioned to assume that the bottom of something will always be at the end, but in the case of a leg, it's the complete opposite! So, don't get confused when you see someone with their bottom at the top, it's just their leg being cheeky! πŸ˜„πŸ‘

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The answer to the riddle is... the future! πŸš€βœ¨

Explanation: The future is always in fr... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

A deck of cards! It's always ready to play, but its heart won't skip a beat!

... Read More
What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Short Answer: A stamp! 🌍🏠

Explanation: A stamp can travel around the world when it i... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Riddle: What is easy to get into but hard to get out of? πŸ•³οΈ

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ... Read More

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?

The answer is a promise! 🀞

Explanation: Well, you see, a promise is something intangibl... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: Well, you see, a pencil is made from graphite that i... Read More

What comes down but never goes up?

What comes down but never goes up?

Rain! It comes down from the sky but never goes back up.

... Read More
I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾

Explanation: A bottle has a long neck but no head like a human or an animal... Read More

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

What has a heart that doesn't beat?

Short Answer: A deck of cards! ♠️❀️♦️♣️

Explanation: A deck of cards has a... Read More

What has a neck but no head?

What has a neck but no head?

A bottle! 🍾🧐

Explanation: Well, a bottle has a long neck, but it's quite clever beca... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About