Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?

Featured Image

A GLOVE! 🧀

Explanation: A glove fits the description because it has a thumb and four fingers, just like a hand, but it is not alive. It's a playful riddle that brings a smile to your face, imagining a lively glove with its own little personality. So, don't be fooled, it's not a hand but a trusty old glove! πŸ€—

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

urmom (Guest) on April 15, 2024

glove

Related Posts

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journ... Read More

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?

The answer to the riddle is... a candle! πŸ•―οΈ

Explanation: When a candle is young, it's... Read More

What has a bottom at the top?

What has a bottom at the top?

The answer to the riddle "What has a bottom at the top?" is a leg! 🦡

Explana... Read More

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Riddle Me This: 25 Brainteasers to Exercise Your Brain

Are you craving a mental workout th... Read More

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Short Answer: The letter "M"

Explanation: The letter "M" comes once in... Read More

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Short Answer: Trouble! πŸ˜…

Explanation: Just like getting into trouble is often easy and ... Read More

What is full of holes but still holds water?

What is full of holes but still holds water?

Sponge! πŸ§½πŸ’¦

Explanation: A sponge is full of holes, but despite that, it has the amaz... Read More

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?

Short Answer: A pencil! ✏️

Explanation: The answer to the riddle is a pencil. Pencils ... Read More

What has keys but can't open locks?

What has keys but can't open locks?

A piano! It has keys but can't open locks, only melodies!

... Read More
What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

The answer to the riddle is... the future! πŸš€βœ¨

Explanation: The future is always in fr... Read More

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Crack the Code: 25 Intriguing Riddles for the Cleverest Minds

Are you ready to embark on a... Read More

What has eyes but can't see?

What has eyes but can't see?

A potato! It has "eyes" but can't see a thing! So it's always in the dark, just like a ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About