Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

The Vine and the Branches

Featured Image

I am the vine; you are the branches. - Jesus Christ, John 15:5

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Being Merciful

Being Merciful

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. - Jesus Christ, Luke 6:36

... Read More
Sharing in Joy and Mourning

Sharing in Joy and Mourning

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. - Romans 12:15

... Read More
Knowing God Through Love

Knowing God Through Love

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. - Jesus Christ, 1 John 4:8... Read More
Command of Love

Command of Love

Love one another as I have loved you. - Jesus, John 13:34

But I say to you, love your enemies. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:44<... Read More

Living by the Word

Living by the Word

Man shall not live on bread alone. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 4:4

... Read More
Obedience and Love

Obedience and Love

Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. - Jesus Christ, John 14:23... Read More
Resurrection and Life

Resurrection and Life

I am the resurrection and the life. - Jesus Christ, John 11:25

... Read More
From Weeping to Laughter

From Weeping to Laughter

Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. - Jesus Christ, Luke 6:21

... Read More
Rest for the Weary

Rest for the Weary

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Jesus Christ, Mat... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About