Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Love Your Enemies

Featured Image

But I say to you, love your enemies. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:44

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Comfort for the Mourning

Comfort for the Mourning

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:4

... Read More
Rejoicing in Persecution

Rejoicing in Persecution

Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. - Jesus Christ,... Read More

Obedience and Love

Obedience and Love

Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. - Jesus Christ, John 14:23... Read More
Listening Ears

Listening Ears

He who has ears, let him hear. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 11:15

... Read More
Rejoice Always

Rejoice Always

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! - Philippians 4:4

... Read More
Seeking God's Kingdom

Seeking God's Kingdom

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as we... Read More

Divine Love

Divine Love

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. - Jesus Christ, John 15:9

... Read More
Resurrection and Life

Resurrection and Life

I am the resurrection and the life. - Jesus Christ, John 11:25

... Read More
Loving God Completely

Loving God Completely

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. - J... Read More

Overcoming the World

Overcoming the World

In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus Chri... Read More

The Standard of Love

The Standard of Love

As I have loved you, so you must love one another. - Jesus Christ, John 13:34... Read More
Sacrificial Love

Sacrificial Love

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down oneโ€™s life for oneโ€™s friends. - Jesus Chri... Read More