Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Rejoice Always

Featured Image

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! - Philippians 4:4

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Joy Set Before Him

Joy Set Before Him

For the joy set before him, he endured the cross. - Hebrews 12:2

... Read More
The Way, Truth, and Life

The Way, Truth, and Life

I am the way and the truth and the life. - Jesus Christ, John 14:6

... Read More
Knowing God Through Love

Knowing God Through Love

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. - Jesus Christ, 1 John 4:8... Read More
Peace of Christ

Peace of Christ

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. - Jesus Christ, John 14:27

... Read More
The Greatest Love

The Greatest Love

Greater love has no one than this, to lay down oneโ€™s life for oneโ€™s fri... Read More

The Standard of Love

The Standard of Love

As I have loved you, so you must love one another. - Jesus Christ, John 13:34... Read More
Overcoming the World

Overcoming the World

In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus Chri... Read More

Complete Joy

Complete Joy

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. - Jesus ... Read More

Seeking the Lost

Seeking the Lost

The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. - Jesus Christ, Luke 19:10

... Read More
Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for yo... Read More

Sharing in Joy and Mourning

Sharing in Joy and Mourning

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. - Romans 12:15

... Read More
Going the Extra Mile

Going the Extra Mile

If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:41Read More