Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Complete Joy

Featured Image

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. - Jesus Christ, John 15:11

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

With God, All Things Are Possible

With God, All Things Are Possible

With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 19... Read More

Being Merciful

Being Merciful

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. - Jesus Christ, Luke 6:36

... Read More
Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for yo... Read More

Seeking the Lost

Seeking the Lost

The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. - Jesus Christ, Luke 19:10

... Read More
The Standard of Love

The Standard of Love

As I have loved you, so you must love one another. - Jesus Christ, John 13:34... Read More
Overcoming the World

Overcoming the World

In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus Chri... Read More

Peace of Christ

Peace of Christ

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. - Jesus Christ, John 14:27

... Read More
Healing Faith

Healing Faith

Take heart, daughter; your faith has healed you. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 9:22

... Read More

Empathy: Sharing Joy and Sorrow

```html

Empathy in Action: Sharing Life's Joys and Sorrows

The simple biblical verse, "... Read More

Hungering for Righteousness

Hungering for Righteousness

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. - Jesus C... Read More

Turned Wailing into Dancing

Turned Wailing into Dancing

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy. - Psalm 30:... Read More

Pure in Heart

Pure in Heart

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:8

... Read More
πŸ“– Explore More Articles