Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Healing Faith

Featured Image

Take heart, daughter; your faith has healed you. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 9:22

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Command of Love

Command of Love

Love one another as I have loved you. - Jesus, John 13:34

But I say to you, love your enemies. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:44<... Read More

The Plentiful Harvest

The Plentiful Harvest

The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 9:37

... Read More
Listening Ears

Listening Ears

He who has ears, let him hear. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 11:15

... Read More
The Greatest Love

The Greatest Love

Greater love has no one than this, to lay down oneโ€™s life for oneโ€™s fri... Read More

Angels Rejoice

Angels Rejoice

I tell you, in the same way, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sin... Read More

Joy of the Lord

Joy of the Lord

For the joy of the Lord is your strength. - Nehemiah 8:10

... Read More
Entering Through the Gate

Entering Through the Gate

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. - Jesus Christ, John 10:9

... Read More
Turned Wailing into Dancing

Turned Wailing into Dancing

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy. - Psalm 30:... Read More

Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for yo... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About