Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Entering Through the Gate

Featured Image

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. - Jesus Christ, John 10:9

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Turn the Other Cheek

Turn the Other Cheek

If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. - Jesus Christ, Ma... Read More

Divine Love

Divine Love

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. - Jesus Christ, John 15:9

... Read More
Greatness in Service

Greatness in Service

The greatest among you will be your servant. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 23:11

... Read More
Joy Comes in the Morning

Joy Comes in the Morning

Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. - Psalm 30:5

... Read More
Rejoicing in Persecution

Rejoicing in Persecution

Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. - Jesus Christ,... Read More

Overcoming the World

Overcoming the World

In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus Chri... Read More

Command of Love

Command of Love

Love one another as I have loved you. - Jesus, John 13:34