The Standard of Love
Date: July 29, 2024
Author: Melkisedeck Leon Shine
As I have loved you, so you must love one another. - Jesus Christ, John 13:34
Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.
Related Posts
I am the resurrection and the life. - Jesus Christ, John 11:25
...
Read More
I am the vine; you are the branches. - Jesus Christ, John 15:5
...
Read More
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:12Read More
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:4
...
Read More
Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. - Jesus Christ,...
Read More
The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 9:37
...
Read More
Do not worry about tomorrow. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 6:34
...
Read More
Man shall not live on bread alone. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 4:4
...
Read More
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. - Jesus Christ, Matthew ...
Read More
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them....
Read More
I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. - Jesus Christ, John 10:9
...
Read More
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. - Jesus Christ, John 15:9
...
Read More
No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!