Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Peacemakers as Children of God

Featured Image

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:9

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Rest for the Weary

Rest for the Weary

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Jesus Christ, Mat... Read More

Bread of Life

Bread of Life

I am the bread of life. - Jesus Christ, John 6:35

... Read More
Going the Extra Mile

Going the Extra Mile

If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:41Read More

Walking in the Light

Walking in the Light

Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness. - Jesus Christ, John 8:12

... Read More
Complete Joy

Complete Joy

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. - Jesus ... Read More

Angels Rejoice

Angels Rejoice

I tell you, in the same way, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sin... Read More

Love and Obedience

Love and Obedience

If you love me, keep my commands. - Jesus Christ, John 14:15... Read More
Knowing God Through Love

Knowing God Through Love

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. - Jesus Christ, 1 John 4:8... Read More
Resurrection and Life

Resurrection and Life

I am the resurrection and the life. - Jesus Christ, John 11:25

... Read More
Overcoming the World

Overcoming the World

In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus Chri... Read More

Greatness in Service

Greatness in Service

The greatest among you will be your servant. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 23:11

... Read More
Repent and Believe

Repent and Believe

The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news! - Jesus Christ, Mark 1:15... Read More