Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Easy Yoke and Light Burden

Featured Image

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 11:30

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!

Related Posts

Walking in the Light

Walking in the Light

Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness. - Jesus Christ, John 8:12

... Read More
Living by the Word

Living by the Word

Man shall not live on bread alone. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 4:4

... Read More
Rejoice Always

Rejoice Always

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! - Philippians 4:4

... Read More
Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for yo... Read More

Rest for the Weary

Rest for the Weary

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Jesus Christ, Mat... Read More

Love and Pray for Enemies

Love and Pray for Enemies

Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:44

... Read More

Empathy: Sharing Joy and Sorrow

```html

Empathy in Action: Sharing Life's Joys and Sorrows

The simple biblical verse, "... Read More

Love Your Enemies

Love Your Enemies

But I say to you, love your enemies. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:44<... Read More

Persecuted for Righteousness

Persecuted for Righteousness

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heave... Read More

Shining Our Light Before Others

Shining Our Light Before Others

Let your light shine before others. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:16

... Read More
Bread of Life

Bread of Life

I am the bread of life. - Jesus Christ, John 6:35

... Read More
Angels Rejoice

Angels Rejoice

I tell you, in the same way, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sin... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About