Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:8
Pure in Heart
Date: August 4, 2024
Author: Melkisedeck Leon Shine
Comments
Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.
Related Posts
Peace of Christ
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. - Jesus Christ, John 14:27
... Read More
Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. - Jesus Christ, Matthew ... Read More
Loving God Completely
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. - J... Read More
Hungering for Righteousness
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. - Jesus C... Read More
Peacemakers as Children of God
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. - Jesus Christ, Matthew... Read More
Overcoming the World
In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus Chri... Read More
Entering Through the Gate
I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. - Jesus Christ, John 10:9
... Read More
Blessings for the Merciful
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. - Jesus, Matthe... Read More
Greatness in Service
The greatest among you will be your servant. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 23:11
... Read More
No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!